Class 5 In-vehicle driving instructor
About this Job
Frank Driving School is looking for instructors, females and males. If you are passionate about helping others to succeed, with or without instructor licence, with proper qualifications, send us your resume! We provide training for successful candidates to get your instructor licence. Working hours are flexible to fit with your own availability.
Our team is composed of instructors and staff coming from different cultural background, who are knowledgeable and experienced in the industry. The growing professional team and the top quality services provided earned us the reputation we have today.
Instructors will work independently with performance monitored by a senior instructor, always striving to improve instruction skills to provide informative and enjoyable learning experience for students.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teaching traffic rules, driving skills according to the curriculum provided by Alberta transportation
• Providing evaluation of student performance and completing required documents such as Driving In Vehicle Evaluation Record
• Managing schedule on the Frank Driving School website
• Working with minimal supervision with appropriate professional conduct abide by the school policy, including pick-up and drop off student at designated location.
• Education: high school or higher
• English language skill
• Adequate interpersonal skills (patient, friendly, and enthusiastic)
• 3 years or experience as a class 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 driver
• hold a valid Class 1,2 or 4 Alberta Driver’s License
• driving record with no more than 6 demerit points, and no license suspensions within the preceding 2 years period.
• original copy of the criminal check will be required(before booking the instructor practical exam with Alberta Transportation)